Charles R. Bowers, PC offers legal services in the following practice areas:
• Business Law: Business formation, operations and business transactions, including the negotiation and drafting of all types of contracts.
• Technology and Internet Law: The formation and operation of internet-based businesses, and the negotiation and drafting of contracts for website development, web application development, electronic commerce, electronic banking, and computer hardware and software businesses.
• Intellectual Property Law: Intellectual property protection and licensing, including trademark and copyright registration and licensing, and trade secret protection.
• Data Security and Privacy Law: Advising businesses on the legal and regulatory compliance issues associated with data security and privacy.
• Art Law: Advising clients on the production, protection and licensing of artistic works, including film production, book publication and music.
• Manufacturing and Commercial Development Law: Advising clients operating in the fields of manufacturing and commercial and municipal development.
• Tax Representation, Business and Business Litigation: The representation of taxpayers before the IRS and state taxing authorities, commercial litigation, and general business operations.
• International Litigation: International litigation and arbitration, specializing in the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments.